<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Im seriously amazed how I could walk by so many people
and never really know them,
for example I know this dude from a friend
talked to him a few times but we walked pass each other for almost two months in uni
before we actually found out who we were.
ironic wouldnt cha say...

words cannot express how freakin happy I been lately,
sometimes I wonder if im really good enough for this,
the ghost from the past still haunts me,
wounds that have healed leave huge scares that still hold me back.
there is this huge bump that I have to pass...

sometimes all you need is more than words and empty promises,
sometimes I feel like im dreaming and I need a pinch to wake up.


I alway told myself trust no one,
and I was right...

but what if this time Im wrong?