<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Saturday, August 28, 2010



idk anymore.
its all over, for real,
no turning back..
no more chasing fairies that are not there,

so many thing happen in this month alone,
I dont know whats real anymore,
broken promises,
renewed flames,
testing waters,
Im just so sick of it all,

:just gonna stand there and watch me burn.

I gotta move on I cant stand around waiting,
I cant hope on something that will never happen,
I did things this month Im not proud of,
but I can only learn from my mistakes,

only exception keeps playing in my head once in a while,
It maybe nothing or maybe something,
but its just messing me up even more,

Im lucky to have all my Friends who care about me,
Langkawi trip really helped,
Those crazy nights were the best,
thank god 4 jon on the 1st night the only sane one,
it really was an awesome trip,
just being total beach bums..

it open my eyes.
now I know what I have to do.

Right now this very moment typing two years back we started,
now its ended im leaving it all in the past,

I learned that even if relationships dont really last or work out,
friendships should not be gone to waste,
once a friend a friend for life.

Labels: