<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Thursday, September 09, 2010


I fucked up so much this past weeks..
I dono wtf Im doing..
when I finally realize it might be too late..

Doing shit I normally wouldn't do,
I feel the guilt,
I hate the feeling,
LOST..
everything just doesn't seem right,
Losing my mind...

It took losing a friend to realize how short and precious life is,
That every word you say might be your last,
Every mistake you make cant be undone,
Every plans made unfulfilled,
life is like a ripple,
one drop can change everything,

We changed plans, I did it so I could see him,
Support him,but it ended up with a life lost,
Yea its not my fault but I cant help wonder what IF..

Random stuff keeps playing in my head,
stupid fights,
you may think Im too young,
but I know whats right,
I know how its suppose to feel,
My biggest regrets,
I cant change time,
I can only hope....
hope times picks me...

If only you could make someone do something,
but you cant,

everyone around going to the same thing,

everyone uses someone to forget someonealse

but im not gonna do that...
time is the best healer...


Thank you for being there and being understanding....

Reality just hit me HARD.

Labels: