<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Thursday, September 16, 2010

I ♥ Megan!
we have similar taste ;p

-need a cam-

-need to find a new crib!-

-need to start being more independent-
-need to start working-
-need to start painting again-
-need my BB to be fixed asap!-
-need to go shopping-
-needs a holiday! badly..
- dating again?
-learn to play my bass!-
-need to work on myself-
-need to go botak-
-need to pierce again-

-NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHAT IMMA WEAR FOR MY

BROTHER'S WEDDING-

happening NEXT WEEK! and I cant help with anything cause I have exams.

And I might be dateless? =(



papers still going on and all I want to do is PAINT!
so badly!
so many distraction.. sigh...

This week everyone is being strong and staking a stand...
Its time I should too,
watching them gives me strength,

Thank you, you for being there ;)

I found out something about myself,

according to people, IM a FLIRT,

But people close to me know that Im like that 24/7
According to JonJon IM a Guy,

seriously, I have no clue

fml.

Labels: