<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Thursday, November 04, 2010


I'm wild cause I dare to be different!

So deal with it…

Looking into the mirror and fixing it..

Doing what I need to do.

When something aint rite and everything is messed up

Idk how to react I say stuff that I don’t mean

Im an emotional rack when things are not stable.


No3. You aint everything anymore..

I overreacted.

Cause I was hurt, nothing with u in it is easy..

Everything with u is so complicated

but somehow everything is rite..

somehow I still feel like Im fighting for respect,

all you care about is who's opinion is on what..


No1. Its obvious..

we are losing you again....

I know it should not matter,

but somehow I wonder what are you thinking?

why am I so annoyed to hear about b_______a..?


~yesterday~

Best day in kl!!

I spend the afternoon driving around settling bills

in the hot hot sun with no air-cond.

After sending my sister-in-law home

AM,Min and me hit the pool!

after a very seriously fcking hot day

the ice cold pool was heaven!!

++

Thai food

++

randomly driving

++

city view

++

laying down by the lake

just talking

and looking at the cacat clouds

++

Mac'D ice-cream!

++

the awesome company

=

best chill out day =)

*Downside our car was raided by cops who were annoying and kept asking us if we celebrated Deepavali and saying that me and AM would make pretty babies*

one word

wtf


**little tip people**

Dare's aren't suppose to mind fuck u.

sighs..

Labels: ,