<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Friday, November 05, 2010

Said all I need to say.
Im not talking anymore,
Nanny told me the best friends listen
and only give advice when asked.

She also said to smile more at random people,
u don't lose anything, if u smile you gain a smile,

I cant wish on a shooting star no more,
Im gonna stop being so dependent,
no more calling just to talk,
facing my skeletons in my closet,

I don't know why Bad things happen
especially to really sweet and awesome people
like nanny and my friend,
they are the sweetest people on planet earth,
I pray that all their pain/hurt/troubles go away,
cause I know they don't deserve this,
what can cause dumb humans to hurt these people
who are so amazing,

sometimes I wish I could do something to make things better..

I hope all goes well..
life's a bitch..



Labels: