<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Tuesday, December 28, 2010


One year is almost over,
this has been one though year,
alot of downs more than up's..
but I hope it can end with a bang!
I learned alot this year,
grown alot,
Faced alot of problems with myself and manage to overcome them,
This year was hard dealing with alot of personal relationship problems,
Im glad this year is coming to an end,
cause I can face next year with a new start..
someone hurt me alot this year mentally and physically
and I hope that one day you realize your faults and better yourself
cause I pray you never treat anyone alse like how you treated me,
you left a scar for life, and Im glad Im pass that,
I can finally move on now...
cause i know not everyones the same...

I learned nothing is permanent
everything is just temporary
just live in the moment
but that does not give you an excuse to be stupid
cause you will someday have to deal with the consequences of your own actions...

People like to judge you but the people around you
But I think if you know yourself well enough
and hold strong to your own principles
no one can mold you except you, yourself..

This year I made alot of new friends that I know
are Friends for life...
You guys who were always there and stuck by me,
THANK U
I know I could not go through this year without each of you.

My family is going thru so much
we are having a BIG MOVE.
so I hope Im not causing anymore strains on them
I <3>
cause now all the skeletons are cleared we can start the new year
with a new leaf! =)

This year i turned 20!
I had my 1st flaming! And a bunch of other shots
I cant remember the name.
I tried alot of new stuff ..
Had a few sohai moments,
kissed 4guys ? jk
learned not to hold myself back so much
living with sheena helped me so much in so many ways

Im just glad I could survive 2010. =)

Labels: