<body> Not weird but just uniquely different <body>



Wednesday, December 08, 2010


So many things play throu my head…

I found my feet back on the ground..

Not easy getting here.. but I did it..

No more feeling shitty about myself

Wondering what my mistake was,

Wondering what if…

Im at a place I feel happy

Despite people around me getting the wrong idea

Despite the people around not trusting me

But that’s history,

I cant wait for 2010 to end…

Next year one clean slate..

Same same but different..

Im with people who care,

Im with people that show me that there is more to life

people should stop judging people by their cover...

every book tells a different story,

only difference is your the author of your own book..

how the ending might be is up to you,

how different people like reading the book or not

is up to them..

as long as your happy with how your book is turning out

thats all that really matter's..


when life gives you lemons ask for tequila and salt ;p


I'm back new and improved...

Doing the things I never could cause you hold me down...

to-No.3 You cant mess with my mind no more...

I'm not letting you have the best of me..

no more mindf**king me.

your nice but you have no respect for people

even the respect you show is just temporary..


I did some modeling for my friends awesome experience

and It was fun!

**lil too much make up in one but totally worth it hopefully i can keep the dress**

xoxo

Labels: